Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I got the total.

.
.
It is pretty expensive, but I think, without a loan, I can cover... everything.  It won't drain me completely dry, either.  That may include the mortgage payment for next month as well, and the hog... if I will put half of that on credit just to have something left  in the bank.  Probably.  I looked at everything I can imagine.  Bills going out, money in place, money coming in, the works... at least what I could imagine to consider.  If that assessment was correct, I should be fine.  Then again, if I miss something, and it gets bumped?  Tough.  More so since the following month I will be back in the easy black.  I'm more concerned with my home than with a late bill or even five if that happened to be the case.  Though I know there is probably only one or two bills out there, at most, that I may need to tidy up.  And, I might even be able to clear those.  Yeah, it... I... we'll see.

Oh, right, well, I'd best get going if I am going to get to town.  A shower, some air drying while I finish an episode, then on to town.  I'll need to pack the return, a bit, and label it.  I have my list ready.  All good.  But I best get going... not sure when UPS closes.  I'll not worry about the little bit of snow out there, just can't.  Gotta go.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here