.
.
Feeling a bit better. I never woke well. I did feel rough for a bit. Perhaps the nap did end up helping. A bite or three, I might have another... and bedtime medicine.
I am going to attempt to push through, when I can. Tomorrow, Monday, whenever I am able. Not today. On any tomorrow, even beyond the last one. Doubt me as you will, I am already beyond my last day, which was just one of several of my last days. Been there, done that. I know there isn't a last day. Perhaps here, though... not even that absolutely.
If nothing else, I would like to begin digging into the electronics books. I checked out purchasing the electronics app, but it looks like a fishing expedition, asking for passwords to my email. No thanks. I'll have to find something else... or figure out how to purchase it without creating a security breech. Nasty, some of these apps, and with people too stupid to know better, or even care? This is supposed to be for techs... really? No one noticed? It sure looks like a security problem.
For now, I can just read... and some writing. Writing formulas and constants, adjusting the formulas for the various constants possible to be solved by them, practice with various problems... especially the ones that are tricky so as to figure out the limits of the solution sets and such. Electronics, perhaps more than most math, is truly a logic system. It is, in many ways, rather limited. And, unlike mathematics, there are variances between logic components, in that three resistors of the same technical value can be a bit to a lot different between each other. The same is true for all components. The more components, the more natural variability, perhaps into the need for customizing the circuit. Each circuit is, pretty much, unique. And, yet, they all, generally, still work or can be made to work. There is a LOT of slop in the universe. Digital didn't do much about that either.
Oh, right... food then sleep. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here