Sunday, December 17, 2017

Not done but done.

.
.
No way was I going to finish all that.  I am a bit surprised I went back to work at all.  The pace was still good.  It's the volume.  At my pace it would take two or three days.  I can't do that much straight, even assuming I don't get sick, for any reason.  It is time to figure out sleep.  Perhaps I can hit things hard tomorrow.  Oh, but I can do the laundry in the dryer.  Might have to fluff it, or actually finish drying, but that is fine.  I don't want to have to mess while trying to wake, throws me off my game.

I noticed someone, and most likely a pair, one adult one younger, had been up my drive, probably in the garage?  You know me.  Still, I have learned to say naught until or unless something (bigger, or expensive) goes missing, or a neighbor was by or even good news.  Fussed on it, but...  Found out the neighbor and son number three were by.  Had an idea for the plow.  Didn't work, but noticed an extra round in the tongue, slid it all that way, and cha-ching.  Son no. three scored the win.  Funny, it's the son who wears bigger shoes than his pops.  No slight, his shoes are larger than mine too.  Still, not bad for casual viewing of the tracks from five feet or more, through dirty windows on a dark day.  Not sure what they dragged, unless that was the tongue, but I don't see tire tracks.  Some things, more than others, leave me curious.  No worries, not on these, just curious.  Sure am grateful.

Oh, right, laundry.  I think this is good night.
--------
Scratch laundry.  Already did that.  So I hit the dishes.  I also remembered airing the place out was on the list.  So I have that going for an hour.  If I can, when I close it all down, perhaps I'll do the last wash, then set them aside so I can shower first thing.  Ah, and I took trash out.  Not sure if it's recycling.  Man I need that.  I think I'll take that out just in case.  Better to be wrong this way than the other.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here