Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Not much, not bad.

.
.
A load of laundry started this morning.  It should have been dry.  I think the juice kicks off occasionally here, has since I lived in the valley, more noticeable away from the hub city.  The curtains are also going, kitchen and porch.  As well, the kitchen table is slowly getting cleared, then will be cleaned.  I am also working to open a place on my desk for a newer machine.  I also got the rosary and a bit of reading in on two different books, with my legs elevated for at least twenty, and more like 60 minutes.

So tired.  Might try a nap.  I am starting a list for the hardware store.  I can also see a list for the grocery store, especially if I want that bean, pork, and tortilla meal, and I do.  Tomorrow or Friday I will probably chalk it in.  Just too tired today.  Yeah, a bit drained.  Definitely a nap.  Later.

Oh,well, yeah.  Just... not that much.


Always goes south... for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here