Thursday, February 15, 2018

Resting while enjoying the vibes.

.
.
Other than the food and folding laundry, plus a shower shortly, no other work is planned.  The vibes?  Who knows.  Someone must have dug pretty far back.  Sure stirred fond memories.  Scents, textures, sights... tastes.  Yeah.  It's all right there, waiting to be caressed into fullness of contemplation.  So it was.  Responses, someone goofing, algorithms, or someone just enjoying the best of my... worst?  Dunno.

Hmm?  Here.

I knew I could never become a preacher, or priest.  Beside certain problems there were... other problems.  My dad knew.  Or he damn sure should have.  This was a strange one.

A new one, or distant favorite of sorts, from her perspective.  I guess chicks get hit.

I hit this one recently but it disappeared.  Until just now.  An odd one if I can see it.



I'm not even going to do the others.  They shave the pith off this song.  Fresh to ripe.  Well, just a little peril?  If you insist.  Right at 3:08?  Had to be.

Yeah.  There were those days.  Yeah.  Definitely.  A shower and a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here