Friday, July 20, 2018

Mistake.

.
.
There comes a time in life where, if you have no connections, you... are done, socially.  Running into it, like a clear glass wall, is sometimes the only way to realize it.  Still, I got out for once.  I'm not worried about feelings, for now.  They will be sorted in time, just not now.  I have things to do.  My guess is, though, even if you have connections, at some point... even those fade.  If you can't keep up, the world says, don't step up.  My mistake.  I won't make it again.  Some of us are less welcome.  The price for some things, if in truth, at some point, one becomes a burden regardless.  I've been that for most of my life now.  I've tried the options.  Even final ones failed.  Now I am cemented into an imperfect life by a true faith.  Deep, severe, humility must be the goal?  Amen.

I have a small list to get.  I woke early to be at an event, shaving and showering first.  Too early and hot to paint yet.   Still a bit too sleepy as well.  Price checking some things, other things I know are poorly priced at amazon.  For some random items, they really jack the prices.  I wish they had a price comparison tool, across all vendors, by appropriate measures.  Sometimes they push the overpricing vendor.  Sometimes they are all ridiculously overpriced.  Thankfully there are still options. To town.

Pretty hot out there.  I am hoping to get the dormers tonight.  Hmm.  Maybe I'll sack out for a bit, back in the ac, be up to paint, then shop later.  Yeah.  Too hot.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here