Sunday, September 9, 2018

Some things.

.
.
The laundry has been fluffed.  Just need to clear a basket to bring it out for folding.  The dishes got hit, some needed more cleaning so are soaking with a bit more.  Most were clean so have been rinsed, dried, and put away.  Dinner, roast pork, boneless this time, was cooked and a small slice eaten.  I'll have another, with eggs, after folding, bedding, and maybe a bath.

Speaking of organization...



The socks are helping.  Compression, with wool socks over.  While it is 74 in here, I feel cool to cold.  Yeah, something isn't right.  Fasting blood sugar was 180.  Not perfect, better than since on or back from my trip.  I had that the other day, then spaghetti pasghetti happened.  Now to get it lower.  Not fasting this weekend, wasn't ready, didn't remember anyway.  Still, working on things.

Oh, if you find yourself sitting to long?  And getting sores or hotspots?  Oil up after showering or bathing.  I'm using baby lotion with coconut and shea.  Smells good too.

Working on things.  Moving along.  Even enjoying right through the pain.  Heck, I often forget.  My bad.  :p  Yeah, I'll... get there.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here