Thursday, September 5, 2019

Difficult.

.
.
Problems.

Too warm.  Strange weather.  Downstairs and up, it just won't cool.  While, I think it read 50° outdoors at night lately, all I could get it to was 73° inside downstairs.  Upstairs, during the day, with both air conditioners going as full tilt as possible, 72° is as low as it would get.

Through the last half of July and most of August, 66° was a common low both downstairs and up, 68° had become typical.  Only occasional ac use, and only one mostly was needed.  Now I can't get close.  And heat fatigue is setting in.  Heat sensitivity has returned and the world has become irreconcilably warmer for the moment.

Starting and upping the dose is part of the problem.  It is messing with diabetes and other things.  Strange how potent these medicines really are, carvedilol is the strong one.  The others don't seem to have side effects.  I am currently taking nearly 10 mg twice a day, and in nearly a week will go up to ~32 mg total a day.  Though, as mentioned, an uncle was on 5.xx a day.

I was able to make a few calls.  Family.  Brother and mother.  Tomorrow I am hoping to be up to business calls.  So tired.  In part meds, in part heat plus increased sensitivity.  Mostly the meds, I would guess.  The heat is just a contributing factor for now.  I need to find a way to cool off though, or it will become a bigger part.  I really have to cool off occasionally.  Not happened in days now.

Later.  Back to bed for a nap?  Going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here