.
.
As usual. As well, a whole day was lost to extra sleep. If I see that, I can handle things, like medicine. I didn't see it this time. I will fix it here on out.
Blood sugar is staying at 225 or up to 250. Another day without, then I will try dosing again. No reason to check bp until medicine is regular again.
No dishes, but they are planned. I finished two loads of laundry, have one nearly dried, then a small one to be dried. I am hoping to at least finish the ones in the drier, if I would really like to clear it all out. Dishes when I wake. I did reset their rinse. Bedtime shortly. A call to my mom, hopefully she is available.
Good night, morning, and day. Oh, hey, if you find yourself in church, would you add a prayer for me. No need to tell Him, He knows.
Try not to feel guilty about spending an entire day in extra sleep. Your body knows what it needs.
ReplyDeleteOh, no guilt about that. It is about not seeing it coming. I work so hard to take medicine, now that they actually admit one of the bigger problems and are treating it. Of course, I suspect they know of other problems.
ReplyDeleteMy doctor, at my last visit, told me he wouldn't do a test because it might lead to complications with current treatments. I may ask over his head, but that is the medical attitude I face, at least at the lower level.