Friday, October 11, 2019

Rest is good.

.
.
Cats and ducks tended.  A bit to eat from time to time.  Medicines of various forms, and blood checks.  I should add bp checks.  My initial bp test at the V.A. was 140/100, which I thought was pretty good.  They put me on a machine which ran it five times over ten minutes.  The lowest was 114/79, with an average of 128/85.  Pulse was high though.  Anyway, I should start doing bp at home again.

A shower this morning.  If I am going to take one- I should do it right away.  If I can get another shower tomorrow, I will get going on dishes.  If nothing else, they will be started.  Plus either the kitchen counters or the stove interior.  Who knows, maybe both?  But I will keep efforts small.  I really pushed it recently.

I had planned a nap.  Time sped by, the idea simply didn't get remembered.  I sure could have used one.  As is, I either have to attempt making it to mid midafternoon or just crash a bit early.  I'd like to make it.  Perhaps a tuna sandwich and a show?  The lower doses of insulin and new stuff are... so-so.  But, I didn't eat right at all yesterday.  I will give it a few.  Actually, all given, it probably isn't doing bad.  At 8 cc's per meal, it is keeping it between 130 and 144 as a high, other than breakfast.  Actually... not bad at all.

While the goal is several more hours up, I think this is a good night point.  Have a great rest of the day.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here