Thursday, October 10, 2019

Sleeping is difficult.

.
.
I was awake until 14:30, roughly.  I didn't have to push too hard to stay awake that late, but drifted the last half hour.  There is always a risk of insomnia when I begin to drift.  Drifting is that area between sleep and wakefulness.  As is it all worked well.  That part. Again, tonight, I struggled staying asleep.  I really woke around 19:30, but was able to mostly stay down until 23:00.  Better, but...

I turned the furnace up first thing.  A shower and shave, which I failed to get yesterday.  Still, it's the first miss in a while.  I've been showering daily for a while now.  I'll back that off to every other day now that I have enjoyed the luxury of ability, availability, and raw will for a while.

I am sore.  Yesterday was more work than initially considered.  Even my heart is a bit sore, lungs a bit spent... burning.  It wasn't just the one day, it is the cumulative effect of day over day through days.  Still, it was pleasing to get some work in, dig in, and be able to push for a bit.  But I am done working for a while.

The next project is a gate on the duck fence and roosting boxes for the birds, as well as bucket traps for mice.  Then to cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom, plus setting up the wire mesh cabinets and standing closet upstairs.  With me upstairs, and getting organized, plus being able to work in longer spits, I really might get ahead.  And, that drill, with various cleaning heads?  It takes a lot of the elbow grease work out of the worst of it.  I... think I can.

I need to get a hair cut soon.  I also need to do grocery shopping.  Oh, and get my vehicle inspected and registered.  Ugh.  Always more.  Oh, and the mower off and the blade on the lawn tractor... if it warms a bit, or not.  Plus garden hoses and sprinklers up and in.  Bleh.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here