Saturday, December 14, 2019

No sleep.

.
.
In spite of excess sleep, I wanted more.  I wanted sleep almost since waking.  It just wasn't possible.  Is it mind versus body?  Does spirit take a side?  The body said not just no, but hell no.  The mind hurts.  It has a strange weariness.  Medicine, of all sorts, are going in rightly, if roughly.  Probably to negative effects for now.

I have been eating.  Showering every other day, if more would be better.  When meds shut my body down, things don't work well.  Still, I have limits.  The ducks are only getting one tending a day.  It's what I can do.  The cats get more, usually.  They have strangely become patient with me.

Not much else I can say.  Have a good weekend.  I am attempting to get sleep, medication, and paperwork on track.  Good night and Godspeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here