Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Another... opportunity.

.
.
An exceedingly dark day.  Overcast.  Wet?  The vehicles driving by make it seem so, the sound of their tires.  It wasn't when I fed the ducks.  But that was several hours ago.  I am moving slow.  I have used a lot of energy, burned a bit even on a cloudy day, but am staying up on medicine and food.

I will finish laundry today, move a few boxes of stuff out of the front room, and dig back in upstairs.  At some point, I will go after empty boxes.  If I break down and remove every available empty box, I will have a quarter to a third of currently occupied floor space reclaimed.  In a week, if I keep even at this rate, it will be closer to half, or more.  Hmm, not this, but next Friday.  Though I may spend time breaking boxes down between now and then.  Not all, but a hefty start, so as not to be overwhelmed on the day.

After a session upstairs, another shower, perhaps a proper shave.  I trimmed my beard off yesterday... or the day before?  Now to clean that up.  Oh, I did try the bidet.  I am certainly hoping practice will help.  As a first impression I was not impressed.  This might not be good enough, my aim was poor (next time I will shut the shower water off, that really confused things), and I still am uncertain about this.  I have motive, the end of tp as we know it, even electricity.

Just how bad would it have to get to end tp, or more electricity thus running water?  Or, should I say, how much worse?  Same as ever... three to five days of no food, with none seemingly to arrive, or believably... enough lies from politicians leading to starvation...  Their fault, our fault, your fault, nobody's fault... won't matter.

Just how close are we?  About as close as ever, if that is far closer than most imagine.  The virus is just cover for a reset that was required one way or another.  The hope is that they get the money to those who can and will do right, not those who are destroying through their absolute greed.  To be honest, I'm not seeing good things.  Airlines to usury credit card and "lending services" companies shouldn't receive.  Companies which don't pay taxes, or employ US citizens shouldn't receive.  And companies headquartered overseas should not be eligible for one red cent.

Anyway, back to work upstairs shortly.  Just a bit more looking, then a start on the laundry, plus a few more items moved from the front room.  Yeah!  Or, maybe more a grim determination to do or die?  Defintely the latter.  Not which side I'm quite on, if mentioned, one might be the other!  :p

I did get breakfast cooked, and dinner while at it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here