.
.
Actually, yes. Yes indeed. It wasn't hard work but it wore me quite out. I also got some shopping in. The hard part was being outside. Well, and the length of time up and out. Even with it being mostly a darker sky, I think I burned. Little bits and pieces. A lot of sitting too. And some passengering.
A good long sit when I returned, and one of the better and larger honey crisp apples I have ever had, while reviewing the world through various sources. You know who you are. Rest. Needed. I was hoping to yet work on boxes upstairs and do another load of laundry.
Oh well. There is always... today! Yeah, I dug through five to closer to ten boxes after starting a second load for today. I might be through half the boxes! Perhaps more. I found a box with pictures, took time to review. I... miss some people, living and not. I never had use for photos. Now... now I will look for more. And cards and letters.
A very good day. So tired my heart hurts. Satisfied even so. A slower easier day tomorrow. Boxes upstairs, a bit more in the front room, perhaps another load of laundry. I won't finish the upstairs this week, but next almost certainly. The front room will take longer. As I finish a room, I open another room. I always have two rooms active. I think I can.
The call sounded real. Am I just cleaning my coffin or am I preparing for an honored guest. What will the path be after such a visit? A bit of fear, if excitement, curiosity. Death isn't a fear. One of the two most likely paths after, if the fear isn't for me. If angels yet on high have come to love man, are sentient, wise, and true, imagine the woe of the angel of death at his task.
Anyway, it continues. Good day and night.
Someone...
It's good to hear you back in productive, mostly healthy mode. Carry on, sir! :)
ReplyDelete*grins* Hurts like heck, but I'll keep at it. Be well and blessings, madam.
ReplyDelete