Monday, February 8, 2021

A bit odd and rough.

.
.
I have been doing bits and pieces, making calls, eating as rightly as possible.  I am making plans.  A business call tomorrow, soup tonight or tomorrow, dishes... a bit as I go, and of course tending the critters... feathered, furry... hairless... well... I still have a head of hair... and a bit more.  *blush*   Anywhile.  I actually think I am doing better, if not quite perfect.

Oh, medicine will be set up and started tonight or tomorrow.  Eating keto helps, but it can make some things... like insulin... a bit dangerously slick.  I do have carb tabs, a few stacks.  But... that can go really fast.  Ah, I need to get to the feed store tomorrow, as well.  Ugh.  So many things, but... I think, in pieces and parts, I can get there.

Actually, for as off and odd as things are, they are also quite good.  Very good.  Concentration is returning, if the bodily ability isn't quite yet there to cover it.  I am aware of what I need and want to do, and how to do some of it, but the body has some limits currently.  Far better to see and not quite be able, than to be oblivious... at least if one has a genuine interest is keeping up... which I do.

This song... someone dug it up recently.  It reminds me of my woes, but... to... the pleasures in them?  It's... soft enough, I think, most may find a way to enjoy.  Or... not.  Be well.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here