Friday, February 12, 2021

Oh, ouch.

.
.
Better than expected.  But things are a bit cranky, from head to toe.  I should have taken a fistful of painkillers last night.  Forgot.  I can only remember, then do, just so much.  When pushing well beyond all normal, more so.  It was a very good night of work though.  I didn't go down until half after five?  Give or take small change.  Waking at a bit before thirteen hundred.  Or... waking just as the daytime midnight ends.  :p

Sleep was okay.  Dreams.  Not sharing them.  Not so much predictions as current realities.  Some will be surprised how things turn.  Some already know where things are.  So be it.

Today?  Well, heat is on to prep the waterers.  The timer is set.  I could let the ducks out, but I can't quite do it.  After chores, another shower, then setting up two loads of dishes... as possible.  Chicken soup is in the planning stages as well.  Though I think I will wait on some of the larger stock pots to be cleaned before beginning.  To be honest, the cast duct just doesn't handle stews as well as I would like.  If you wanted to steam the mirepoix, sure.  But to cook it in the base, it just... it cooks slowly then far too fast.  In my humble opinion.

Kefir, right first thing.  A taco salad for lunch, with just three to six ounces of kefir as a starter.  It... helps everything go down, in, and through.  It is said to help break it down, and even absorb what nutrients are available.  I can't swear to that.  I can swear that it keeps it from lingering.  I used to think going daily, or twice daily on rare occasions was good.  Going, pretty much, every meal is vastly superior.  That first shot of the stuff wakes everything up.  I go like I sometimes go with a rare fresh coffee.  That had stopped working, especially when I went to freeze dried.  It's not the same, if regular good coffee had stopped working too, and anyway, so it may have been something in my gut that changed?

Glad to be up as early as I am, considering bedtime.  I'll... keep trying to fix that.  No push tonight.  If I do dishes, work on the cages, etc, it will need to be done by the time I finish chores... no later than 21:00~22:00.  Then, if needed, winding down for bed, or just going on to bed, is the hope.  Not sure it works that way, when I break my sleep cycle as badly as happened last night, but I can try.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here