Thursday, May 13, 2021

A rather short nap.

.
.
I woke a goodly bit ago.  Just reviewing online sites since.  I doubt if I was down two hours.  A very good nap.  I haven't checked outdoors since.  Perhaps the birds are hungry now?  Maybe.  I'll open their food back up.  Why open and close it?  Birds.  Lbb's and bbb's (little and big brown/black birds) not of the duck varietal will eat that food gone in hours.  Ducks have as much defense of food notion as they have a 'look both ways before crossing' notion.  Though, after seeing two die, they... tend to not play in the road anymore?  I think.

I will also take rabbit food out, and check all of them, even in the outbuilding.  But... a jacket.  It just doesn't feel as if it has warmed much out there.  Fair enough.  Though I am sure they don't need food, or water, it... isn't about that.  It's a matter of checking on all the critters, every day.  

Hmm... I wonder if I could take one more rabbit out, which would allow me to have all but one pair of rabbits in a singles cage.  That's going to happen soon.  Maybe yet today.  All I need is a higher bracket/shelf for the other cage group.  It has food trays already, and feet mats.  Actually, I do need waterers.  Ugh...  Though, perhaps, if I count, I might have enough?  

Well, enough for each?  Or enough for two days?  Then again, the bigger ones, one a singles cage, would last... days.  Even the medium ones last at least two days.  Heck, even the little ones last more than a day.  Though, with hot weather possible at any moment (if I have doubts about it to a degree), they may well go through water like at a barn fire.  I... should consider how many I have and such though.  I need more medium and small.  As for a mister?  Outside, I can use the sprinkler from time to time.  Just for a short bit?  But the shock?  Dunno.  Ice bottles, of course.  Bleh.  Live, learn, and expect casualties.  Such, really, is life.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here