Monday, May 10, 2021

Late but good.

.
.
I couldn't wake earlier this morning.  One too many late nights, nights which are out of my control.  It was 00:30 when I went to bed last night.  Just... couldn't sleep before then.  Even then I had to push.  I did sleep well.  I set both alarms.  I killed the 05:00 alarm immediately.  I think.  I snoozed the 07:00 alarm a few times before I realized there was no used torturing myself.  Further, I used the pee jug.  No choice.  The bladder, it seems, is partly on time, partly on timing, and both were stretched.

I woke a bit ago, at 09:30, pretty close to exactly.  Getting up and going was easier.  I wondered why.  It is already up to 50 outside... that is why.  The ducks have been fed, and rabbits where checked.  Those out of water have had their containers refilled.  Food was checked and is in order.

Caught Sam in the trash.  She got... in trouble.  I took the trash out.  Should have done it last night, but ran out of energy, memory, thought.  Oh well.  She made a bit of a mess, I cleaned that up.  Yea.  I know.  But I get so angry about that.  She gets fed plenty, and won't hunt mice, but will tear into the trash?  Yea.  Angry.

Medicine is down.  Blood sugar is 154 fasting.  I am... carefully taking the various insulin.  Blood sugar is slowly falling.  Fasting is usually higher, of the readings, until I get below ~150.  I think I figured that out some time back.  Then it will begin flipping, until it flips fully.

Today?  If it stays warm, or I can otherwise warm my body enough to kick it out, I am hoping to begin back on the cages.  If I get through, or bored, with that, then begin piling twigs in one, easier to access, area.  Then begin piling the larger logs in another area.  Nearer where I want to finally cut them and stack them.  I have other twig/logs I wish to restack... old ones.  And there are logs I need to begin chopping.  As to those?  I was working on a very tough log, not standard.  When I pulled a different out, it chopped quite easily.  So, sometime this week?  I'd like begin chopping those, a few a day, nothing fancy.  It'll kill me, but... I... need to either die or get stronger.  Both!

On to waking, then work.  A shower in just a bit.  Oh, and setting up a pot of chicken stew on the fridge, and putting the rest up.  It was too hot to put away last night.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here