.
To bed at 19:16. I was able to remember. A good time, really. And sleep was great. I woke a few times. Less than a average number of wakings, I am sure. Even so, I wasn't able to wake until 11:00. But why? I didn't feel all that tired when going to bed. I didn't feel bad, hurt, or... such. I just couldn't wake.
Sam was letting me know it was time to get up, probably around nine. But I heard her as if through a great distance, in a tunnel, in a dream. I wanted to get up, to feed her. My legs had no strength? No, it wasn't a lack of strength. There was simply no means by which to employ the strength they have. Thought did not get on through to function.
Up, awake, now. But just on that cusp. Enough to be down, sitting, writing. I am hoping to hit chores, if probably taking a shower first. Chores, feeding the girls, tending their litter. If I can get all of this done, shortly, perhaps I can do something more this afternoon and evening. Maybe.
I'm not tired. I am dissociated. The lack of a link being thinking and doing seems strong. Still, maybe. I... might be able to get a few things going, done. If just the small daily list, it is something. If even more, all good. I'll get to prayers before long. I have been praying better, lately... more frequently and more fully. There is that.
Oh... blood sugar. I'm not sure it is fasting. I got the munchies, and ate a few handful of pistachios. It read 203, but that has been after grazing on nuts for the last fifteen minutes. Ugh. I hate when I do that. I'll see, after breakfast, insulin, and a few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here