Saturday, January 8, 2022

Up, again...

.
.
For a while?  For the night?  I'm still a bit confused and out of sorts.  Pushing two days in a row, throwing my whole schedule off, eating like a hangry fool, missing meds and taking them very off schedule... what was taken... leaves me a bit, a lot, out of sorts.

All good.  For the mission, the man is expendable.  Not only was the mission embarked upon, no matter how dubious, it was returned from AND successful.  None of that is every promised or even suggested.  It is... merely hoped.  The mission comes first.  The prices is... what it is.  For all but those who pay it, it is, at most, an afterthought.  At least I actually brought home bacon, not just a bunch of gratitude from command who really didn't actually give a shit.  Or even like us, most of them.  Worse under dems, but not great under repubs either, to be honest.

I ate this morning, two meals.  Small meals.  I have to eat again, but I'm not really keen on doing much.  Hmm... I do have already cooked burger, salad, cheese, and such.  Sounds good to me.  Easy is good, beats even a steak, when recovering from pushing to extremes.  If I would have to cook it, anyway.

Hopefully, I will get the big bin in, to near the house, in the next week or two.  Then I start breaking, tearing, sorting, and tossing.  A LOT of tossing.  I am excited, and yet fearful.  This will be the beginning of a long run... to get the house cleared, cleaned, straightened.  To get my belongings in order, reducing my stock, and again, and probably again again.

I'm not planning on going minimalist.  I merely want to keep only that which I will use, or that which might be useful.  Almost anything that is in the way of clean, simple, function, or proper aesthetics, will go.  Even my couches, recliners (too old and don't work well), and other things will go.  Good furniture, fitting clothes which are still in good shape, will be kept.  Perhaps some new furniture, on the lower end, for plants, and a better tall-boy recliner, may replace most of my living room stuff.  Perhaps a few chairs for guests.  But I have endtables and a coffee table, so maybe not much else?  Plant stands, maybe, specifically for those?  Maybe?

My kitchen will be cleared, and reset.  Designed, from top to bottom, for storage and ease of use.  I have wire shelving, regular cupboards, and rolling wire racks.  I have the perfect gear for making a highly functional kitchen, just too much else in the way at the moment.  It could be an ideal kitchen.  I even have a big, 6 quart, standing mixer.  I have everything, save perhaps a wood burning cookstove, a gas stove, a stove vent, and... well... I have much else.  

Oh, well, a larger food processor, if I get the kitchen in order and keep it that way... I may get one of those back.  The rolling racks would be perfect for larger "small" appliances.  Storing below what isn't being used, having a cutting board on top, for almost any even larger small appliance use on top.  Perhaps two at a time, and I have two of those.  I used to do more, but that got reduced as I began... losing space.

If this works, once every few years, I may just get one of those for a while, and... begin paring.  The hope, though, is that this will, mostly, get a lot of that done.  And, this time, I'll keep up on it.  It is... a possibility.  Definitely a hope.  Dubious?  Aren't all hopes, even plans?  Amen.

Well... on to dinner.  Supper?  Breakfast?  I... don't think, at this time in the mess of recovery, food is anything but face and body filler.  No name or title quite works.  Later.  Oh.  Blood sugar is 164.  I don't think that is fasting?  Not long enough since I ate, before I slept.  And, without slow acting insulin two nights running, or even fast acting for... a while... three days?  So... okay.  Back on the chain gang, tonight.  A small(er) quick acting, then a slow acting regular dose in an hour.  Not bad for the abuses I just put my body through.  I was expecting three fifty, hoping for two and a quarter.  Amen.

Back to it all.  Shouldn't be too bad.  Oh, and kefir.  I'll restart that tonight!  Excited to get that back into production.  Love that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here