.
I made it to somewhere between 14:30 and 15:30? Pushing through. Tough, harsh, but... I have things to do, and they require daytime. So, push! Then, I woke at around 23:00, but forced myself to sleep longer. I made to between 01:00 and 01:15. Moments, maybe, but precious ones.
When I woke I dresses more warmly. Two socks, long johns, a long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirt, then a jacket. Both caps I have up there, of the warm sort, need washing. I'll look for one down here. I think I washed all of them last time I did laundry. Still down here.
I did that so that I can work, even upstairs. And, so, I started right away. I picked up trash and collected laundry. More work than it sounds, if not as bad as THAT sounds. Just a start. Now I will get breakfast going, maybe getting trash out. And setting up the rest of the trash bins, and recycling bin. I rebagged one of them, after last week, but it is full. So, out it will go, as I get the rest ready.
Picking up water bottles, too. Oh, and the bins in this, the computer, room. Ugh.
I will be gaming in portions, and working on the other portions. If I can even get four to six hours of actual work time a day, for four or five days a week? It won't be perfect, but with the dumpster out there, I will be clearing room quickly. There will be room to sort. Though, to get the boxes from upstairs down and out will be a primary target. That, dishes, laundry, and into the kitchen even more.
Small areas were cleared with what was taken out. More areas will be cleared, just with what is ready to go. And, sorting will be going on when I have become too tired to carry boxes. So, more to go. I am not sure if I can fill the dumpster for Wednesday pickup. But... I will give it my best shot. And, possibly, be getting in shape to have more boxes ready. I just have to get on this.
I have got to get going. I can stall the valuation just a bit. But I have to get to it. I am going to set that up for about three weeks from now. Then I have a deadline, to really get cleared and clean. Pretending I am a renter, and their will be a housing inspection then? Something like that. The loan is vital. I have sunk some money into it already. So... I best get to it.
I sure hope I can get to things. So tired, not feeling the best, but... so be it. And, the worst time of winter. This and high summer are so brutal. If I do well, and all goes good, I may take a day or two a bit more south. Just a few days off, in a warmer area. I don't need beaches and bikinis, though... shorter skirts might be a... sight for sore eyes. We'll see. If I am a good boy, I may do me a small treat. Nothing fancy, just... a little warmer.
Now, to get breakfast going. Then game a bit to catch my breath. I'll set an alarm for two hours, then get to it. I want to hit getting trash out, bins reset with bags, and boxes out as my priority. Because I want to do those least. Always lead with the worst, makes the rest easier. I could, possibly, clear one corner of my upstairs. Maybe more if, as I look through boxes I wasn't sure about I find more to go. I could end up clearing a twelve by five by four stack of boxes out. Though some of those really are keepers... for now.
Yea, I am getting to it. Starting today. If I have to take a break, or a day off, I will. Two? I may have to. But, I'll be trying to stay with it as much as I can, for as long as I can. Best get grocery shopping finished. I am running low on meats. And, really, I need between twelve and sixteen ounces a day, if I am going to work. With the protein powders, that should be enough. And with the chia breakfasts, omega 3's and 6's are balanced, or much more so. Incredible, that an ounce of chia seed provides 3.5 times the needed omega three. And no fish needed. I'd love salmon, if my neighbors wife could teach me how to cook it... But it is more expensive than steak.
Anyway... on to the day. Warmly. I'll get the rabbits first thing, and try to get them, again, before I go to sleep. Good night, day, and morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here