.
No, I... couldn't do much else. I am sort of doing a bit better. So, dinner has been started. I checked blood sugar. At 128 it really is doing very good. Very strange. I'll take it.
Pork chops, thin cut. I thought there were six, but there are only three in the pack. Fine. But, as well, I am beginning a beef roast on the grill, both meats. The roast will get a bit of bark creation, then will go into aluminum foil. I'll stay awake just long enough to see that done, on a lower heat out there.
It has only gotten to 78 outside. Up to 76 in this front room. Both are rather cool. Especially because the sun was out all day, full shine, not a cloud in the sky that I saw... unless I am blind. Which... is possible. But I don't think so. I decided to open the front door. Oddly? That cools the place in spite of it really shouldn't being able to do so. Whatevs.
The grill is just not getting up to speed today. Not sure why. Oh well, I guess it will be a slow cook. Not a terrible thing. Better than charred, at least in my book. The meats have been flipped. I'll have salad with the chops. That really is a nice little mix.
No response from who I contacted. Texted again. Nada. Not sure what is up. Though, could be on the water, or having fun... or working. I'm hoping for one of the first two, expecting the latter. He can't say no to work, or well. It pays, but... pay is just pay. Though I'd much have an overworker than a slouch. That, and my weight, are the things which bother me most about myself. Bad heart my ass. Bleh. It is what it is.
I still need to get waterers filled, and chores. A shower too, if I could. But, really, if I can do those, I'll be in great shape... along with finishing the roast. If I can't, I can't. I'll have to do it tomorrow. But I really want it done tonight.
The bikers are done, by the sounds of things. They were by until an hour or two ago? Give or take. Fewer, more in groups, then none. I hope they had a safe ride. No, I'm not the happiest about bikers. But... in the last two or three years? Bikers have begun being reasonable on the roads. Don't block traffic, don't ride during rush hour... going 20 on a 65, don't be out in traffic, don't... etc. Be fair. And, they have been. I will give them that. And, for my part, I have tried to be much kinder... regardless of their actions or inactions, right or wrong. Just not worth killing someone. Not that that was ever an issue, plan, or thought. Just... anger and impatience can lead to accidents.
Well... on to... something. Or nothing. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here