.
Even gaming is pushing it, tonight. That hatch, and the clothes line, and some other things, added up to some serious stress. Just physical. But, rather serious. When I see stars, eyes dilate, tunnel vision comes, I know I pushed things. All good. I'd... push some more, save that I can't.
Well, actually, I could, did. In the game. One of the last two bosses, and beastly. Not... as bad as some games, or some bosses, but not easy, either. Now facing another boss, but doing preps before going in. Bleh. This one is... a bit tricky, but longwinded, to put it another way. Takes a long time to kill. Not even the bfg helps all that much. BFG? Big Fucking Gun. I... like simple games, with simple weapons. Seriously, that has been in the game since the first version of the game, in the late 80s or early 90s.
Did I mention, eggs and corned beef hash? I did them just so. And tasty spicy. I think I did mention it. I'm sort of still hungry, but... not interested enough in... wait... I have chicken. And could do a few veggies. Corn would be good, with butter. Not more than a drumstick, maybe two? Heated right in with the corn.
As a kid, knowing that meat had been heated, in with the veggies, would have... been like a betrayal. I hated to have my food touching on a plate! Don't mix! It's... just a phase some kids go through. Some adults still have it. I had it, to a smaller and smaller degree, until I was nearly 30. Yeah. I hate when people my age, or older, forget out weird likes and dislikes when we were kids, so judge the new kids on the block. I just laugh, when I remember... when... I was you. In my own way.
It is 64 out. Still pretty warm inside, if it took until midafternoon to warm up. No ac, probably, anymore. Even if it is warm upstairs, the fans will cool it off quickly, as it cools outside more and more quickly, deeply, through the last of summer and into fall. And, then, I'd like to figure out how to use as little fuel as possible. Layers, dressing warmly, drinking warm drinks, tea, coffee, protein cocoa.
I had hoped to finish dishes, or get to the freezer, but that just isn't going to happen. Too physically worn. Tunnel vision, and else, just says no... to even standing for more than a few minutes. Even so, I really enjoyed getting to this point. I'd do it more often, if I could. Every day, if I could. I like becoming physically worn out. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here