.
I went out and checked the things on the line. Not absolutely happy, but everything is dry. Rather than bring it all in at once, though, I just brought in the smaller mat and two pillows. I'll get the big one in nearer to bedtime. I thought it read 82 out there, but checked again, after more chores. No, it is reading 84. I am sure it didn't cool, then warm. Even on partly cloudy days it won't do that, usually. I must have just misread. I am sort of tired, so... maybe.
Then I got to the dishes. Washing everything out, then setting it to rinse. The area for them to dry is clear and clean, so all good. I'll do that within the hour, then take a shower. And, probably set up the last load of dishes. Not sure I will get to those yet tonight, but maybe. Will definitely be bringing the last mattress in. Oh, and I would like to clear the litter boxes. Actually, just clear them tonight, which should make giving them a fresh load of litter this first week of September a lot easier. I haven't been keeping up on that, but it's been summer. The end of it, but still high summer. Still, it's... pretty good. Sassy isn't nearly as troubled with that, and can handle longer stretches of... mess. Especially with three big pans all to herself, and she using a fifth of those Resources as Sam did, or less. Poor girl.
Well, yes, so I am moving right along. Some gaming? No. I'm too tired to play. I'll just browse the internet for a while. Then hit dishes in about an hour. I'll set the timer. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here