Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Oh, finally, yes.

.
.
I got the shower.  I set up the dishes for tomorrow.  I refilled water jugs.  I cleared Sassy's litter boxes.  I even found a handful of cloths line clips I had pocketed, and put those up rightly.  Oh, and finally, I set up the sprouting tower with fresh seeds and ran water through twice.  I will refill the water reservoir before going on to bed.

I still have to make the bed.  Not sure if I opened up, upstairs.  If not, I'll do that too.  Oh, it's taking me forever to get to things, but I am doing them.  Clean.  I love being clean.  And I love having the house become a bit better.  Burned out, a bit, but... in case I can't do much tomorrow, I have done a good, final, run... for a bit.  Still, I can hope to get things going correctly soon.

As mentioned, I hope to finish those dishes tomorrow.  And clear and clean the other counters and the stovetop, maybe even the oven.  And watering of the lawn, or most of it at the very least.

Even if I don't work again until next week, I have done well.  Though, I think I can, and will, do more work even this week.  Though, perhaps, taking the weekend off?  I keep hoping to get to confession.  It's on Saturdays, and might be a right time, given my recent schedule, as long as I am not too exhausted, or unable to focus.  Hitting a time, sometimes, can be very difficult. I'll... do my best.  It will happen, soon.  I need it to happen, so as to be a more full member of the Knights.

What a wonderful day.  I have burned out, a bit.  And it is so very late.  The shower helped with the stiff and sore parts.  And... just... feels good.  A bit of baby oil, on the drier parts, after, helps.  Even that, on my legs and feet, it is as if I had done nothing.  So very dry.  But... clean, anyway.

I still have to make up the bed.  But that shouldn't be too difficult.  I will go to bed soon, when I can get up next.  Ugh, so... something.  Not tired, or just tired.  Or sleepy, or exhausted.  Lost, in some... something.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here