Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Often more than it seems.

.
.
I thought one wheelbarrow load would clear the hay, dirt, and else.  How about three, and it isn't quite done.  But... that's... all I'm doing for that for now.  I then loaded the concrete into the wheelbarrow.  Initially taking it to the hose, but realizing, when wet, that'll weigh a brick ton.  So I moved it over to near where I will be pouring it.  Then I got the hose hooked up, and over.  I did find a prayer, but it's... not working well.

I will figure that out, when I can get back out.  Got a bit worn down.  Had to take a break before I could finish the project.  Oh, but I did get the weed whip going, and hit the area a bit.  If I could find the leaf blower, I would use that.  I just can't, so I won't.  I might have a broom out there.

But, yeah, I will get the cement mixed, and poured, today.  Sweating like a dog?  Pigs don't sweat.  Whatever.  But, yes.  And I am getting tired.  Nothing I didn't earn, don't deserve, even if I was a standard joe.  

Meat sticks, cups of grapefruit, and cold water.  All good.  I need to cool down before I can get to the cement.  But... other than cement, dishes, a shower, and food, I am pretty much done for the day.  I may see about a meal out, for being a good boy.  I just... don't want to cook.  Plus, with dishes all done, it will be good to take a bit of time off from cooking.

Hell of a day.  Hell of a week.  Work done inside and out.  Clothes, laundry, firewood, fallen branches, hay and dirt, cement too if I get to it.  I still have some cutting to do, but then all the bigger branches will be managed.  And I can begin working on the smaller sticks.  That and get the last of the fencing pulled, and both parts rolled and tucked away.  

I'm loving this.  The neck is getting cranky, right to the start of a headache.  But other than that, things are pretty good.  Muscles are just fine.  Legs muscles are cranky off and on, yeah.  Still, given what I have done, that everything isn't screaming, from internals to muscles, to joints and else?  I'm good.

Even if it hurts tomorrow, I'll just go a little slower, as needed.  If the wheelbarrow is dry, I'll get the last of the hay.  The fencing down and stowed.  Oh, I should have bar oil, so can begin, and maybe finish, cutting the wood down to size, and stacking it.  I think I will be able to get those things done.  Maybe boxes, in here, if I don't hit those later.  And clearing this room, by parts.  Yes, tomorrow, possible.  If I can stand.

I'd like more fruit, but it won't be cold.  Cool, from the basement, but... yea no.  Just a bit longer down, then on to the cement.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here