Monday, September 26, 2022

The beard?

.
.
I had wondered why I was so warm, while it cools.  Sleeping a lot, I think because it is growing darker?  Maybe.  It isn't because I am cold.  Or even cool.  In spite of it being well below 70 lately.  Usually that is rather cool, if not cold.  I am warm, right down to my feet.  No cramps.  I don't even need all of my blankets.  And I still use the fan, at night, for extra air.

I couldn't wake until nearly eleven.  Sleeping well.  Not hurting in any real way.  Oh, minor aches and pains, but so minor I don't really count them as anything other than... a mild reminder that I yet live?  That shoulder, though, is oddly still a pained thing.  The left shoulder.  I have worked on it. Creating minor tasks, to stretch it, from time to time.  Using it specifically to work on things.  That has helped, but not as it could.  Sometimes, for a week at a time, it eases.  But then it's right back to trouble.

Still, awake.  So, I'll... see what I can do today.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here