Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Up rather early.

.
.
I didn't get to bed until after midnight.  A quarter, twenty, or thirty after?  Even ten after?  I just can't say.  I looked.  That part didn't stick in memory.  Up about a quarter to eight.  With the windows still open, and the fans no longer going, traffic is loud in the morning.  And dogs barking!  That all started, heavily, at around 06:30.  But there was no way I could get up then.  Even now is pushing it.

I did finish dishes, last night.  Oh, well, there are a few more I could sort out.  Not many, but a few.  But, those hadn't been started.  I ended up doing three loads yesterday.  Moderate sized loads.  I didn't end up showering.  Just eating the steak, which was  quite good, and finishing the dishes.  Everything should be dry this morning.

While checking the temp out there, it is 41 by the way, I checked the items on the line.  Not quite, or cool enough that I can't tell?  I'm leaving them, either way.  But I moved them from under the trees.  Birds... seem to think of them as targets, sometimes.  Not sure if they will fly over to them, or if it is just under the tree.  I'll find out soon enough.

A bit sore.  But I was more sore and achy yesterday morning, having done nothing for some time.  Today?  The list is extensive.  What all I might do is beyond writing.  What I will do?  We will see.  But, laundry is on the list, perhaps the last load of dishes, a shower, weed whipping up front, working on the firewood stack, cutting the bigger branches down to add to it, and working on the twigs to create a small cache of smaller starter bundles.  Well, and taking the fencing down, removing the t-posts, and perhaps getting the mower back in there.

As well, there are things I could do with the Xterra.  Cleaning her out, changing the air filter in the engine, and the one for the cab... and cleaning the area which gets air to the cab filter.  Lots of things could be done beyond.  No oil change.  I need oil, a new filter, and... such.  I do have a drip pan and jack, now, and stands of course.  And chucks too, if those are deemed useful.

Oh, and of course, this front room.  I could do a bit more work in here.  A few more boxes, some for recycling, some too thin, or waxy, so just for trash.  Well, and beginning to clear this room.  Bits and pieces.  Starts and stops.  Of course, too, getting grain stored.  But, with those?  The oxygen absorbers didn't arrive individually packed.  So... I will want to do all the grain at once, quickly.  I'll probably hold off on that until I can do it, pretty much, all at once.  As I otherwise clear this room, I'll bring the grains in here.  Then, one day, just do it all, and quickly.

Quite a load to do.  We'll see.  I've gotten a nice kickoff, this time.  But...

It was 64/66 upstairs, 64/68/69 downstairs, and as I mentioned, 41 outside, with the sun being over the mountains for about an hour at the time I woke and started this.  Breakfast?  Maybe, something.  And a fatted coffee.

Oh, but the shoulder ache?  Much better.  I think the trimmer massaged that into some sort of order.  The aches and pains are in different places.  Upper shoulder, where the band for the trimmer rested, middle to upper back, where the weight pulled, and the legs and thighs from stooping, bending.  All good.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here