Sunday, October 9, 2022

Finally!

.
.
My... troubles... aren't limited to work.  When I fail, fall, I also have trouble thinking and doing.  What do I mean?  I mean, computer games become exceedingly difficult.  Remembering... where to go, how to do it, which buttons to push.  I revert back to having to think about it, with muscle memory failure as a regular difficulty.

My ability to aim well diminishes, spotting things becomes more difficult, and other problems occur.  I have just as many mental limitations as I do physical ones.

So, getting the trophies in this game was difficult.  Or that part of that dlc of the game.  Finally, though, it has been done.  I have one more dlc section for which to obtain the trophies.  I have most of them.  But the final trophies, of course, are... the difficult ones.  Or, in one case, one which wasn't offered directly.  Without looking it up, you can't know what to do.  Though, sometimes, even if they tell you what you have to do, you can't really understand all the rules without looking them up.

One more to go.  Well, and I have found guides that make sense of things as well.  It took... five, six, playthroughs, to get the trophies for the first part?  But that was... messy.  Messier.  I have played this one once through, and got most of the trophies.  I am hoping two playthroughs will see it done.  The trickiest one requires a whole playthrough, most likely on it's own.  I could try to play them all together, just not sure about that.

Unfortunately, the game is terrible about helping one to figure out the best way to do something,  I suppose, playing an area over and over might allow improvement.  But it really isn't... you simply can't perfect the game.  There are too many variables.  So, some of it is luck.

On the other hand, that is part of why I like this game.  It isn't terribly difficult, in one sense.  But that it can't be perfected means... well... that one can't just learn every move, in a specific area, and just trounce it from then on.  It's... closer to real life, in some ways?  In my opinion, yes.  Probably contrived, but it feels natural enough that I can't sense it being contrived.  So... yes.  That I do like.

Still Sunday?  Yes, as my days and night spin, and fall hits, I am losing the ability to be sure which day, or what time, it is based on appearances or senses otherwise.  Thankfully it is still Sunday.  I should be able to get the trash and recycling out.  I think I took recycling out last week, to no avail.  It wasn't that sort of week.  Not much in it.  Maybe another bag, bringing it to a third full.  But, that isn't the point.  Good to have it go.  Trash?  Not sure there will be enough to bother pulling it to the curb though.  One small bag is about it.

The litter boxes are in excellent shape.  I redid the one she mostly uses for pea, which gets the worst the quickest.  The others stay in excellent shape for days.  Sometimes she drinks more, sometimes not.  Strangely she has been drinking more.  She drinks more in the cool than in the summer?  Strange, but true.  Though, as I have cut back on her food, maybe she is eating slightly more dry food, so drinking more?  Never can be exactly sure why, though that would be my bet.

Anyway...  I'll try to get meat, or meats, cooking tonight.  Get the trash and recycling out at least to the bins.  Get a shower in.  And keep up on r.o. water.  I've been doing okay with that, actually.  Doing okay with flatline things, like eating, feeding Sassy, her litter boxes, and water jugs.  Just... not much else, lately.

Though, this year, the hoses are mostly already up.  Just waiting for the last watering, perhaps later this week?  Then those will go up.  I didn't get to raking, now sure I will.  But would like to finish the wood pile, outdoors.  And remove the fences, then mow back there.  Maybe rake, or the worst parts.  Well, and cutting down shrubs, small trees, and sprigs from the trees.  Maybe.  I'll... sure push toward those things.  It would be good to get the fall doings done rightly and quickly.  It'll have to be quickly, or not at all.  Winter is coming.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here