.
Under the weight of the game? With sleep out of control? Well... and other things. I feel like a man, in a dive suit, slowly drifting lower. It is nearing crush depth. The metal suit is shrinking, collapsing. There is only just enough air to breath. Somehow that is being maintained. Not sure if I will be crushed, or suffocated first.
From time to time, for reasons I can't quite understand, I rise out of that zone. But I'll be back. I don't think I can surface. I am sort of stuck, down here. No one can pull me up. It's only a matter of time, if it might be a long time. Imagine if that was your fate. It really is mine.
They hard reset my phone. Lost all of my phone numbers, addresses, and such. All of them. I was not given a choice, as to whether to update or not. So I don't think it was an actual update. I may get rid of my phone. If I can't keep them from doing things like that, it isn't my phone, So, how do I make calls?
First, I need to gather the phone numbers again. Then, I need to consider how to get another phone. A landline? Maybe. But, keep it unplugged unless I want or need to make a call. They wanted me to connect with google, and to upload my contacts. I wasn't going to do that. Better to lose them than share them with that crooked company. Frustrating, but it will be dealt with. At least I hadn't decided to buy a new cellphone, so I won't be out much. Gotta keep it for a while, and collect numbers again. Then, it becomes toast. Or, just get one of those Walmart phones. Just, keep it off most of the time. Cheap. Just to call out. Left at home.
On to bed. Or nearly. Been gaming.
A potential friend texted. I texted back. Then the phone went stupid, pretty much factory flashed, and I don't know if he tried to contact me again. Oh, I did note, it now has a covid thing on it. A tracker. If they all have that, I may simply not get another cellphone. Trust me, you can't trust them, or such programs. And, if you can't have a cellphone without them? Best to go without a cellphone.
Later. No... probably goodnight. Maybe not immediately, but soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here