.
Staying awake until complete exhaustion. I made it to 11:30 this morning. It about killed me, but... I... really pushed. Shoved. Made it six more hours from when I really wanted to sleep. I was sure, this time, today, that I would sleep long. At 18:11, I popped out of bed like a tic getting a hot needle. Bah!
A sweet dream. I dreamed I was sleeping with a woman. We slept, together, without touching, for a million years. But, through the time, we got to know each other. Everything about everything, just through... the mind, proximity. Eventually, we awoke, and lived. Man and wife? Not so much. As a single being. I still got top, I don't care. *grins* Oh, it was a wonderful dream.
Sassy fed, first thing. I'll see about her litter when I go to get coffee going. Oh, should change her water today as well. Every other day, every third day if it isn't going down at all and still looks good. I didn't let her sleep with me last night. Was hoping that would allow me to sleep well. And she didn't yeowl up through the vent to wake me. I just woke. No, it took some calling to get her to meow back. Her favorite question... "Are you hungry?". Oh, she loves that. She does know, and respond to, some words. Hungry, food, treats.
Sam tried to get Sassy not to respond, but with no luck. Cats... seem to think verbal responses are... for the dogs. Don't... talk to them, Sam seemed to suggest. But, Sassy, being named for her nature in a literal sense, ignored her. And, so, we banter before food. It gets her ready for food. Though, to one degree? She is ALWAYS ready for food! Sam could eat her, and literally did to some degree. But, she was feeding herself and two cancers, and losing. Sassy is... just a hungry bunny. And, both of them, even before Sam had cancer, loved... almost anything I offered them. Sassy doesn't like human food, Sam... would eat, literally, everything. At the end. She was an amazing girl.
Well... on with the day. I'll try to get to things, not sure... anything is really possible. We'll see. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here