.
I do enjoy the show. Remembering me to them? Remembering us?
Certainly seeing
what is being thought on one side, if too rejected from my side.
And... this? I think it is understanding. And... a farewell?
I don't know. A brother sort... seems to understand. I do, too?
It's good to have brothers, even if we must part. Part well, it is hoped.
I cried. Still can't see well. Guess I'm still alive.
ReplyDeleteMy two favorite characters in the series... Series left me behind when Ragnar's sons became the focus, didn't much care for them, lost interest, fell behind and stopped. Viking???, I know , but barely likeable to unpleasant characters= unlikable people/ show. Obviously I wasn't the target demographic for the later series. Still haven't seen every episode. Shhh don't tell, might ruin my "Fjord Cred".
Til Valhal, anyway!
Every man has a jellyspot.
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch any or it. Just occasional vids which fit.
Women were... nearly(?) called equals. Or even superiors.
I just can't see vikings being betas, or less. I am sure some were. Most? And, yes, even those who became kings, hildngrs, konungrs, or such, fell for it? Doubtful back then. Only given... a place. Filled, with grace, as it were, not full of grace. Amen.
Not Betas, equals fighting to make it in a brutal world. Defined roles and responsibilities, that would, (and should) overlap at times... But she's not going to be the Jarl, just his "closest" advisor. And He had better provide... such a tangled web... that's why I don't play, the other side (your supposed ally) will gut you to make herself "Feel" better.
ReplyDeleteHow many times have I yelled out in an argument... How is this MY fault?!?!?! we're on the SAME side...?
Soul suckers... I (won't post anything that may be used against me)... But, I have some brutally fun solutions...
"Because you're mine... I walk the line" J.Cash
"Because you're mine... please pull the twine" Steve Ransom, probably stolen from someone else (bless solo guitar barroom players)