.
So much sleep lately. Some confusion. I thought it was... yesterday evening. But, so bright. Should have known by the clocks and my watch. I run them on the twenty four hour displays, for this very reason. Too tired to make sense of things, this time. But the brightening, of the day finally helped me understand.
Oh, I laughed! When I finally understood. If you can't laugh at someone else, there is always yourself. Laugh with, at? Both. I quite enjoy, however and whomever receives, earns, the mirth. A grace, if you can be just a bit humble.
Mostly still a bit warm. My feet are cold, so I may put on wool socks. See if those can help. I had them on for a time, but became too warm that way. Until now. All good. I'll sort this too, for now, for a bit.
I was checking email. A rare thing lately. Only to find an email from the youngest foster brother, if older than myself. With a bit of an update. I was... amazed. I never thought I would hear from him again.
Rather thin. But as much checking to see if this was still my contact. I wrote a bit of an email back. Glad to hear of the, to my thinking, good tidings. And updating some information. Not sure what had been available or shared previously. If... this goes as it has, I won't hear back from him for... another decade. Should we both make it that long. So be it. At least I was able to say some things. Some times that is all we get. People are busy, have fears and doubts, else. No worries or troubles. Die a few times, you become much more patient, forgiving, flexible.
It would be good to hear news of the other siblings. Perhaps others from the small town we shared as a community. Just... to... be a party to a lost time, place, group... if but for a moment. I won't press, though. He may have done all he was able, for his own reasons. This I understand, for my own reasons.
Up to eat? Drink? No. I'll see if I can sleep a bit more, warm my feet, cool my noggin. Up, later, perhaps, as possible. Food would be nice. Water even better. But rest, sleep, warm feet, are higher priorities. For the nonce. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here