Wednesday, September 23, 2026

These days frigid.

.
.
Those days nearly fevered.  Sometimes frozen legs, while the rest of me roasts.  How?  Why?  I can't say.  I have tried adjusting everything from what I eat to how much I eat to when I eat, and on to drinks.  More or less, flat water versus carbonated water versus coffee or tea, hot or cold, with and without fats, keto sweeteners, or nothing added.

I have not found food or drink to be able to play a part.

I have tried to adjust how much I sleep, and when.  To... within my limited ability to adjust that.  I can't find a means of using sleep length or time as a control method.  I have noted, if excessively warm or cool I tend to sleep the longest.  I lose (more) control in the temperature extremes.

Running dry, drinking much less, a fast from water... or food and water, doesn't act as a control method.  Mostly.  After four days or more (a week is the longest food fast I have consciously done, if a month has been done while in bad shape(?), give or take) with minimal fluids and no food, I will get cold, frigid really.  I have shaken with hard chills for days, a week, before... figuring out how to rise, then eat.

With mom here, it has been a while since I starved.  Though I think it was a few years before she arrived since I have illness fasted for very extended times.  A week or so in the years leading to her arrival.  Only a day or two since she arrived?  I think so.  Still fat, as I count things, just not nearly as fat as before. 

Burning up today.  Legs and feet seem cooler, just not frigid.  Mostly just comparatively.  If, too, while they seem cold, they are actually moderately warm to the touch.  It's a nerve issue, a residual from diabetes, or heart issues, not what it seems.

Bleh.  I'll sleep a bit more.  It won't help but it can't hurt?  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here