.
Sleeping a great deal. Awake for a few hours. Hot throughout being up and down. It only got to 73 F, if it is reading that, up here, currently while reading 66 outside currently. No windows open, if the ac's are still installed, so with a fan going some of that cool gets in. Though, too, the downstairs is cooler. The only reason it is that warm up here is because I am casting off heat like an oven. Can feel it from feet to head. My head has a form of heat exhaustion. I have been hot, in the bean, for days.
Not a fever. Just... somehow outputting a lot of heat. One meal today. One yesterday. Small meals, less than six hundred calories. Fasting a few days before that. Strange. As mentioned, fasting usually cools me off. More so as the world cools. Certainly not this fall, or so far? It did for a while there. Strange.
I have been leaving the door to the downstairs open. So Mittens can visit. And she does, sometimes. Mom gets jealous, and shuts the door, sometimes. And I don't always leave it open. So not sure if that is playing some roll? Though, as mentioned, the downstairs isn't getting warm itself. So I don't think that would be a party to it, but one can't be absolutely certain without more exacting... measuring, data, collecting and considering it.
Dreaming of being a woman is such a strange thing. An annoying artifact of a strange nature? Lives lived of a different form? Who can really know anything. My faith suggests against some notions. If it also suggests against other notions I am more keen to believe? As well, the faith I believe also suggested, at another time, as I currently believe. And for the majority of it's implementation. The magisterium... carries weight that can't, shouldn't be, easily set aside. Call the disused portion... the... minority report. Or, one of several.
Anyway. Strange to see and know things few men can, or possibly should. Would rather not. If, even so, I keep to certain beliefs. if you are a wolf, and dream of being a sheep, yet must you rule certain aspects, do certain things, be of a specific nature. But... interesting to see. Around strange corners most men don't, can't, see... I have no option but to see odd things.
Oh? Had to laugh. People think billionaires are rich men. They don't understand that they are merely asset managers. Oh, I am sure they can spend thousands of dollars on wants, comforts. If, even then, often only when entertaining others as well, in order to craft a means to increasing the value of seeming valuation, of the assets they collectively bundle.
Elon Musk, for example? You would think he is rich. But he can't spend even "his" money as he wills it. He is "paid" some vast amount. But the pay is merely another, more direct, asset management tool. He couldn't spend a billion dollars as he pleases. Buy a yacht? Sure, as an asset, schmuzel tool? Sure. Even his mansions are business apparatus'. Kept ordered, maintained, assets not possessions.
He couldn't, say, but my home for ten billion dollars. Or give me ten billion dollars. He doesn't control the assets like that. A bit of a debate the other day, about the wealthy. Tried to explain that a certain level of wealth isn't at all what it seems. Had to laugh at the funny notions of people without about people seemingly with. In some ways, they are more limited than we are. Oh, go ahead, prove me wrong. I'd buy you a coffee with touch of the proceeds.
Well? That's all I've got. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here