.
I had to struggle just a bit this morning to sort that fact. Those facts. More easily than yesterday morning. It happened more quickly and nearly natively. Still had to stop, think, look at the watch several times, and remember the hours were small, not large. As well, that it was brighter outside.
Still, a much quicker, easier, understanding. I have been sleeping hard, deep, long, for a rather long time. Days, weeks, going on a month? Longer yet? I have tried, unsuccessfully, to fight it. Sleep can't be set aside, of late.
Will see when Mom moves. Though I suspect I will continue to sleep excessively. A few months, maybe the whole winter. I've done it before. Mamy times. Winter usually is when I need extra sleep. Fall and colder springs as well. And the very hottest part of summer.
As mentioned, I will be going back to eating much less frequently and mostly meat. While beef is grotesquely expensive, a three pound pack of burger feeds me for a week. A whole chicken can as well. Similar with certain cuts of pork.
As well, after living with mom, I have... familiarized myself with freezing leftovers. So, when I don't eat the whole three pounds, cooking and storing it really is more likely to occur. Sometimes, that three pounds of burger, or whole chicken, or family pack of pork ribs, can feed me for two, even three weeks.
Though, now, I can add a portion of rice, or potatoes, every other week. Veggies once or twice a month. Or fruit. But, I have no need for those things at frequency that adds much cost. I... think I am finished with diabetes... mostly. So foods I used to not be able to even consider I can now add for simple, rare, variety. Being rare, I can afford much higher quality as well.
Though I have to say, where Rome devalued it's currency, modern "rome" is debasing everything. From food quality to automobile reliability to securities, real business competition, and else.
I remember watching a vampire movie. In it, the vampires won. But, became so powerful that regular people were hunted to near extinction. Aging ended, diseases stopped being a problem. Death had almost been defeated. But, sunlight was an issue. And food was becoming an issue.
At the start, there was some percentage of real blood in coffee, sold as food for the masses. The percentage kept dropping. The last time they showed it, it was down to 5%, at which time revolts started.
That reminds me of when I go to stores, and the quality and price of beef is so awful. They will sell junk food, but beside not being nutritious, it too is now expensive. There isn't a good, or nutritious, or affordable way to eat. Is it to 5% edible, or yet? it's bad, getting worse.
Oh, and the meat often has a bad smell. They are selling very old meat. Technically still edible? But, honestly, not good. Certainly not quality, or fresh. People have to be able to tell? I'm not great at that. Is it just that they feel they have no choice?
Yes. Adulterated, devalued, nearly rotten. Even food is bad these days. There is a limit. I will begin being very careful where and what I buy. I think Costco is done. My primary regular grocery store is still good, just so very expensive.
Yeah, just... saying. Be careful out there. Some of them want you dead. Some simply don't care. A few are still as righteous as possible, if terribly expensive for it. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here