.
But better, mostly. After eating, a bit of bloat. Rice, beans, and cheese. A few spices, including my hot mix. A fatted coffee and two cans of plain carbonated water. Hmm, while the beans and cheese might have added to it, I suspect it was the water. I drank it a bit fast, after a few days of mostly fasting.
For a short bit, I couldn't tell if the pain was from internals or something else. After exploring what increased and decreased the pain, I realized it was a bloat stitch in my mainly right side. Good to know.
Still with a headache. That has been a thing for a week, two? Longer. Not all of the time, not a migraine if more serious at times, but most of the time and between four and seven on the ten scale. All conscious pain. A good thing. I hate when there is major suffering in the background. Difficult to manage that.
Beans, rice, cheese, and spices made for a fine heated meal. I should have checked blood sugar before. I'll check it in an hour or so.
Was thinking about a term. Entomology is a fine hobby. Leftover Women. Commonly come to mean women over thirty. The truth though? Changed because of embarrassing implications (for both sexes)? I suspect it started as a term for women who had been bedded, but failed to catch the man. Then, in time, men... plural. Now, softened to just older, less likely to marry, breed, women.
Just as an old maid is a term (now) for thirty year old women (35, now, now?). It used to be, in my youth, about 20 to 25 year old women who remained unwed. We all knew, by that age, they had sex. Yet no man? Either lesbian, problematic, not interested in family, or... some other problems.
I was more aware than most... males, at a very young age. I was very busy trying to sort a world I seemed alien within. I tried so very hard to... become one of you. Studied, emulated, watched, explored, had involvements, broke myself, bled. A wolf, or fox, will never be a human. A nephilim one even less so. But, as the Lord is my witness, and He is, I tried in ways you can't bleed enough to understand.
Anyway. Yes, leftover women means women who have had sex yet remain unwed. And old maids are said by their early twenties at the oldest.
Oh. As to Trump? While I didn't and wouldn't vote for him, I support him vastly more than his opponents. Repugs? Not... quite as much, but slightly more than their opponents. General ticket repugs and dims have backroom deals, and are mostly in on the same policies. Trump is to a slightly lesser degree. Grudges, perhaps? Just wanted to clear that.
Oh, one other thing? Finding out the holdout juror was black? If true? That changes everything. He most likely was not trying to see justice, as humans think of it, done. He was simply doing a judicial Zarutska. Tribal. He must have gotten in trouble trying to take some white woman, or simply perpetually been denied access. A pox upon the current judicial system. Can't work with tribals.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here