.
Not from this morning, from yesterday evening... or last night when that was more the afternoon or earlier evening? Something like that.
My vehicle was stolen. So one I name as friend helped by lending a vehicle, a large truck. Some issues with it, just things I needed to sort, understand. He cleared me on it's operations.
While doing so, I put my earbuds in, for my phone. He asked if I was really still using those. Of course, I told him. What else is there? New tech, he said. I can't fully remember how it worked. But with it, the phone (or other devices, using something akin to bluetooth, would beam the sound right into the mind.
It had to be tuned, for your particular skull shape, musculature, and else. But when it was correctly rigged, the sound was amazing. Plus, you could get really loud, or rather quiet, sound, without the risks of hearing damage. You could set it to be opaque or transparent, so others sounds (environmental or vocal) could come through or be unheard.
Fascinated, I began exploring the system. Learned to master it. Taught mother how to use it. And came out much better for it. I was able to figure out a technical issue on my friend's truck, and have it fixed. Not so much as a return, simply what I saw as a problem and figured out, so had repaired.
Almost lost his vehicle to theft, but... sorted that too. Never did get my vehicle returned, but I believe that was about to be sorted as well. I just woke before that part happened.
Very interesting. My kind of dream, for the tech.
Good night and day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here