.
I did wake for a short bit early in the morning. A fatted coffee and something to eat. Nothing fancy, not much, just something as opposed to nothing. Not even honestly hungry, more a sense that eating might be a good thing. As well, more water.
Only awake for the time it took to prepare the food, make the coffee, clear up a bit after, and run a few batches of water through the reverse osmosis machine. I did figure a way to prevent overflow, if after purchasing trays to catch that.
I hadn't realized how much the overflow was until I had a stainless cookie sheet with a bit more than an inch of depth under it. After having to try to empty the nearly full pan a few times, then sopping it with a sponge a few times, those all within four days, that I began exploring methods of reducing overflow. Successfully. I haven't needed to tend fluid in the makeshift catch basin since I found the possible way.
I am looking for another slight tweak. But that isn't for managing overflow. At various stages, the machine keeps flowing, cycling, until it backflushes too much of the discard, leaving a higher filter reading than it should. Always something. One problem at a time.
Hmm, I wonder if I pull the reservoir before running the partially full remnant of that? I don't want to refill it. That is part of the point of my overflow method... smaller, portional, runs. But the second part always over runs better filtration numbers to poor ones. Maybe? Will find out, next time.
Modernity certainly has it's own share of problems to solve. I think every solution presents a whole host of new problems? Which often cascade and splinter, or web, into other problems.
The fragility of technology can easily become overwhelming. The older, slower, weaker, the more difficult to keep following through with solution sets. Especially as difficulties, and sources of those, begin to compound. Well, and the expenses in time, coin, and effort begin to more than simply compound. More so as a solo unit. If modern women aren't solvers, mostly, just spenders. They are a major source of the disposable economy they bitch about and men despise. Users, but only if it is easy, and they don't have to think, or do, anything. Bleh.
Back to bed. Maybe a little looking around first. I woke to do a bathroom run. While awake, I like to browse, write, watch, have some fluid, just a bit of this and that. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here