.
Up to a high of 81 today. One degree below that, as I write. While that seems warm, as cool as night, thus the ground, gets and somewhat stays at night, down to at least 47 last night (though I have seen 41, not sure about last night, if not yesterday night), the environment remains cooler than what 81 would usually indicate.
Mom went... somewhere... earlier today. While gone, I was able to stumble down, brush my teeth, take a shower, and put on fresh pj's. More needed than I had thought. Not always the case, rarely actually. This was one of those times. The Lord knows I am terribly grateful for the technologies which allow for showers. And those times when I can employ them.
No food was seen as needed or wanted. Gaming is more than I can do. So pretty much just back on to bed. With water being consumed more often, after bringing the twelve pack up, I had no want of extra water. Though I think I drank a cold one, for it being cold, while getting ready or after? The water up here is room temp... which is good enough. But a cold one is truly a treat.
Odd how it really can be the little things I enjoy so fervently. I remember, for nearly a decade, drinking a six to twelve pack of regular soda a day. And a case of beer once or twice a week. On top of eating two large meals a day, three when I could swing it. Now, to live quite happily on four cans of carbonated water, or a few quarts of plain water, for a day, only one of them even cold? *grins* I am quite pleased with what I get AND the change... changes of and from that.
Painkillers, and a water, as I write. Probably back to bed shortly. Just a bit of web browsing first. Miracles are found in humility. Some of which I did not seek. Until being crushed, suffocated, by the first of those, for decades. Then, with amazement, seeing the... wisdom of humility, the treasure I had been gifted!
The gift of living death. Which, while a suffering, brought me to such aery delights. To the divine path. Something I honestly cannot deserve. Yet, offered with grace. Some might suggest this is the obverse of sour grapes. Embracing the suck. I... assure you it is not. This is the light of the path through the darkness which even the most stubborn, obstinate, obtuse, even prideful, can see. If... only some would ever learn to enjoy. It is why I have become so pleased to live, if even so often in great pain, discomfort, exhaustion.
I will tell you, I pray this is but a taste of heaven. And that that is my destination. Though if that is not to be? I do suggest a lack of presumption and humility in approaching such a grace. Then so be it. Whatever God suggests, let it be. I am pretty sure this boon would remain in hell as is does on earth. I would merely pray there as here.
Oh, I watched a vid about the supermax prison, in Colorado. Other than being in Colorado, a fallen state? I... think I am in love. Too bad I don't have the ability... or disability? required to land me in such a place. Solitary, for 23 hours a day? No rent, utilities, dietary concerns? No calls, visits, or even verbal communications for the first three years? What's... not to like? I honestly had to chuckle.
Well, on back to sleep? After a bit of browsing. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here