.
For the first day in a month or so, the temperature seems possibly not to be above 70, or just, for a high. Just today, if the forecast is correct. Then back to mid to high 70s or even the low 80s. Storms passing through. To be honest, I am surprised there aren't many such days. The hurricanes must be being tucked south by various forces.
That can change a lot faster, and more unpredictably than most forecasters will admit. And, after seeing the forecasts, I have serious doubts about those. While I suspect certain aspects, some major and minor portions, I think, are very off. Wetter, I suspect. And with a few hard hits. Not dryer, moderately mild, empty. A busy weather year. Will see.
At least for where I live. Enough for some large recovery from drought? That would require a great deal, plus serious reductions in outflows, so that is dubious. Though, if they treat outflows as necessary to seriously curtail in spite of precipitation? That might help, a bit. Though I suspect they will continue to pass acrefoot upon acrefoot to California, for them to dump into the ocean. They want to dehydrate the West. Have dehydrated the West. Will continue to do so.
Though I do think it will be warmer. Thus rain, not snow. They could channel a lot of it to the Great Salt Lake. They won't. I am starting to think they have decided to kill Salt Lake City. For good cause? That I am uncertain regarding. I would have to sort those choosing to do so, to find their reasons, then decide.
More than one power involved. If most likely a leading force, with a plan. There is, probably, only one likely power with that much local and regional influence and direct political and other power. Their... methods and intentions are extremely difficult to decipher. They stay heavily in shadow.
Though, of late, all said institutions have become very... quiet about intentions. You have to look at what their peoples are doing, those of the cohort associations, to get a better idea of what they are being told to do or plan to resist. I watch, but it is a slim slow accounting. Odd to see one try to... adjust how it is even perceived. Imagine if Catholics tried to suggest they were no longer Catholic, though without changing... anything about how they worshipped or how their hierarchy worked. Very... odd. Catholicism is changing, though in that case while denying any changes are taking place.
No, I don't fully understand. I just take notes, watch. Not just them. All. Mine, yours, theirs, ours, religious, secular, foreign, domestic, local, regional, national, international, else. I watch, see, hear, feel, dream. Know? That... is the one thing I can't do. I only know that I don't, can't, know. I can suspect. If I am at least as likely wrong, in any case, as not. Even when I literally know, I might be wrong. True that, as frustrating as that is.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here