Monday, August 15, 2011

Very late.

.
.
I sort of got stuck with laundry. I can't leave wet clothes in the washer overnight and I kept putting in a new load, sort of automatically. This new washer has a serious problem with mold if not dried out using a towel immediately after use. Oh, sure, five minutes after putting in the next load I realized I just pulled a stupid. Ah well, I have finished the laundry, or will shortly. I can put the last load into the dryer, set it for tumble, use the extra dry timer, and be pretty sure everything will be fine. And, yeah, everything washed and dried so far has been hung up or folded, and most of it has been put away too. Nothing fancy, just pleasant.

My trip into town was short and sweet. Milk, meats, a few cheeses, this, and that. A glass of wine on my return. Boy I like that stuff. But I am getting used to having a single small glass of the stuff and calling it good. I have beer for those evenings where wine just doesn't seem right. On really hot dry days, beer will probably be the thing. Actually two drinks would be better, but I keep the goal to one so that if I slip and have an extra, I am still fine.

Quite a storm blew in as I preparing to shower for going to town. I wasn't sure, with the force of the winds that I should go. The gusts were absolutely shaking my home, or battering it (too well built to really rock or such). The winds seem to have been just on the front edge of the storm, and the whole storm was short lived anyway. I did get to drive through the rain a bit, always a favorite thing to do. No lightening, save at the very start of the storm, and only when it was cresting the mountains to the south, well before it was very close at all, from what I saw.

Twenty minutes to go, then I will be able to take the whites out of the dryer, put the socks in, and call it a night. Yeah, I am ready for sleep. Oh, yesterday, somehow, I forgot all of my medicine. How? I was up all day. It was, mostly, a day of relaxation. I did take my stats and checked my weight, then logged those. So... how did I forget to take my medicine? And, why didn't I notice? I don't just "try" to take my medicine, I really do take them. That was an anomaly, one I hope not to repeat soon. At least it didn't beat me up, or hasn't so far.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here