Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hmm? Wakey time is it?

.
.
Staying awake to sometime after 15:00 I believe, then waking for dinner when it arrived which I gobbled.  Good and hungry, if the latter is best the of spices perhaps.  I crawled back to unconsciousness without a thought.  Sleeping until 22:00 and change.  Until now I wasn't even sure if that was the right amount of sleep but that seems fine.  My days are rolling over again.  Today was a huge push, if not an intentional one, after several days of plateau and even a morning where my progress collapsed a bit.  I should see days roll around before too long, again.  More bright shiny sky candy will help with that.

What am I doing though?  You aren't seriously asking me, are you.  It doesn't take two hours to wake, especially when rolling my schedule.  I'll let you know in, like... three more hours, if I am lucky.  I do feel strength, and vigor, returning.  Which is often separate from my schedule rolling around.  Though the sun is the moon to my internal oceans.  When I can align my days with the sun, my world has a better chance of flowing.  Broken clocks and all, being a Leo does seem to indicate that I am a creature of the sun.  And that is true.  But more, as summer comes around, now that I can keep the heat in check for the most part, or at least shelter from time to time from the worst of it, I might truly be able to get to work... or not.  *le sigh*  My life is, after all, what it is.

But, really?  Gosh I love to work.  More since I can take breaks.  If I can just get to it.  I hope you all can get to it today.  There is nothing like being productive and reaping what you sow.  Now to get my sowing machine working!  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here