Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ugh.

.
.
I didn't get much done today.  I just didn't have it to give.  I am trying to rock the boat though.  Some days are just nothing.  Like fishing, hunting, competition, and writing, when you fail you just try again the next opportunity.  Tomorrow it is!  No real problem, I have nearly reversed my day and night schedule in the last week.  That's not always easy on the body.  Meh, it'll get over it.  Right after a longish nap.
The goals are sweet and simple.  Getting to the pool is the top of the list.  I don't need groceries, or anything shopping wise... well, maybe a thing or two.  If I can make it, the coffee shop needs to be paid a visit, and I suppose there is another place or two to stop.  Later in the day I will arrange target practice with my friend for the following day.  Nothing fancy.  The trick is just to get to it.

Even if it was a lazy day, I felt good, and more, positive, hopeful, and a few other things.  I am hoping to sleep well, after a bit of soup.  I'll review the new poems and comments as soon as I wake.  Well, maybe an hour or two after, as my brain needs to unfuzz, as much as it can, and my fingers need to remember how to typed first!

Sleep well!  I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here