Thursday, May 22, 2014

Haiku - Seed

.
.
Serendipity us up.  It is no longer a contest, and the input is for two weeks.  However, it does end Monday, give or take.  I was... unsure about some things.  I did put a couple in.  I will be rather subdued, and I won't put up more than a poem page, for now, until...  I am more sure.  I haven't been doing really well, or on top of things, so this is what there is.

Beide

the truth of the seed
not an object, an idea
spring, not a time ~ life

poem from parents
written in code to windsong
released – doubtful hope


2 comments:

  1. These are really quite nice. Very thoughtful
    somehow.... I'm off on my camping trip
    soon. Be well, ya hear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping? I'm just a wee jealous. But if I can get back on my feet, perhaps I can begin filling my back-quota and catching up just a bit. Probably just car camping, but it is a start. Do enjoy.

    I'm sort of keeping my poems as nature-based as I can, and cutting all other clutter. Glad you see something in them. I did think, but more released the invisible fly wheel as I'm not so awake lately.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here