.
.
Okay. I did get back to sleep, but not until early this morning. Actually, after a bit of consideration, I think the occasional very sharp pain that had been in my back was better. Constant burn is not conducive to much. There isn't, at the moment, an angle or way to get out of the pain. While not extreme, being constant makes up for it. And it seems to build over time. Cross shoulder stretches, arm lift stretches, back arches, whatever else I think might relieve just a bit, is tried from time to time. It'll just take some time. Well, something to tinker with. But, in my focusing on it, I lost track of medicine for a few days. No worries, that happens once in a while. I'm starting that back up today.
Sleep is off a bit. That makes remembering when, and what, to take, just a bit more complicated. If you sort of get on a schedule, and take stuff at this, then that time, but you find yourself asleep at that time, then, obviously, you don't take things at that time, and... have to realize and adjust. Nothing fancy.
Today? I don't know. I haven't been doing as much as I had hoped. I've sort of been doing pre-chore stuff... getting dishes ready, getting laundry to the laundry room, getting my pack in to be torn apart and checked, you know... prepping. But that actual work just hasn't gone forward. I really want to focus on the pack. I am more concerned with getting out for a hike than I am with the few dishes or laundry. So, that is the focus today. If I can squeeze in laundry, or dishes, or better both, after that, I'll be pleased... and surprised. I am having to add a minor headache to the other pain. Minor painpills are being added to the lineup for that reason.
I've had much worse. This is getting annoying but I think it'll pass fairly quickly. Oh, something else, I would like to, before too long, set up the garage a bit so as to start tinkering. Some tools, a few devices, a little of this and that. Maybe start some sort of project shortly after that. I'll see, but it is in the planning stages as I think about what I want out there. Everything I do, even in the best of times, just... takes a while. Bless my mother's soul for not slaying me for all the while I took on so many things she wanted done "now", I think that is how she put it. NOW! Ah, that's it. Now, for me, was within the month, unless I forgot. Still is. So... later is... well... later. Poor woman. Then again, my lady friends learned too. And even pals. Pals seem more understanding because they often live on the later mantra too. :)
Well... urhm... later? Yep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here