.
.
Almost all of it is back. I will be sleeping, when I can. When I wake I will begin monitoring blood sugar and pressure. The heart isn't slowing, as it was. But the fever and some other things are all back, at full blast. I have no idea what could be causing this, again, and so soon. It really doesn't make sense, not this time. I'll figure it out, or it will go away. Later, probably good night.
Aww.. poo :(
ReplyDeleteHow did you know! That's private. Still, I suppose, it might not have been difficult to guess? :p Oh, don't worry. I've had worse, and I generally survive. But thanks.
ReplyDeleteI feel like a dinosaur, the ones that got caught in a tar pit. I thought I was out and then... *schruck* More tar. Hot, sticky, stinky, and I'm tired. At least the heart and organs seem to be back to working, if a bit bruised and sore. It's just the bones, muscles, headache, and feverishness. Oh, and what you mentioned. Bleh.
Silly man .. :)
ReplyDeleteBut, be well, ok?
Just as soon as I can. I'm stubborn that way. If I can't die, I will fight for... a bit better of a little life.
ReplyDelete"I am not yet ready to do battle, but I will remain for the ride. All the way to the downhill side". (Harlan Ellison)
ReplyDelete