.
.
Thankfully they weren't terribly ready for the day. More to do than they felt up to, and too little time, plus some shopping remaining. For me, I just can't get going. The weather is changing and I am still... getting back onto my feet. A couple of, for me, busy weeks, a change in weather, and a bit deeply... or actually just very quickly, into the cup and...
I am just watching shows and trying to figure the world out. No real naval gazing. Recovering from it all. I should be back to life in a few days. Then I'll get back to planning. I still haven't read the post I put up and shut back down. Sometimes those things are best left where they belong. A psychic bowel movement, a dislodging of poisons, bacteria, and viruses of the soul. I may be nothing, but nothing is everything so I won't lay claim to that. I can't humble myself to that of a servant, no Father wishes that. Nor can I lay claim to my inheritance, and I'm not sure there is one, for me. So, I just do. Not quite a ranch hand, not the owner, not a king, not a serf, not even nobility or a knight, even if some of those things may once have had some truth, as men see things. I only know the direction, and reason for going in that direction. Thankfully, I know I do not have to move an inch to get there. There, is here, even if it is beyond the rim of reality as well. Magic, and yet simple physics. The next time you are there, with someone who is far away, because of a phone, you will understand.
Anyway... I'll figure out how long to roast the beef through the evening, and set the grill up for a long roast. I will wash the potatoes and have them ready to go in at 16:30 or so. And then I will watch some more shows, take a shower, try to hit it a bit earlier tonight, and set the alarm for as reasonable a rise, tomorrow so as to have the meat cooked and all else set. Later.
Well, sometimes it's good when company cancels. Less stress that way. Enjoy your roast! What kind of grill do you have again?
ReplyDeleteI came across that deleted post btw. When I perused it, I realized it was bender induced. I didn't even listen to the music. But the rest? I ran away and hid under my blankies for awhile. ;-). Dude, you is downright scary at times.
I have a kamdo grill/smoker. It's a fantastic tool. And I will enjoy! My only problem with it is getting the temp just right. I started the roast early, as per schedule, but couldn't get the temp to stay as low as I had targeted. I have taken it out to rest and cool, and will merely heat it back up in a bit.
ReplyDeleteI went back and listened to the music, well, the one new song, but didn't dare read. Not yet. Perhaps I had it right then. As to being scary? Yeah. You are telling me. You read, I see, know. Unlocked, unleashed, I fear for the world. But that is in God's hands. I don't think I will be encouraged to feel, should such happen. Perhaps that is what I am being allowed, here, now. Or... maybe it's just been a tough life.