Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Not a chance.

.
.
Yeah, that was way to much.  I did very well.  After washing the dishes (which still have yet to be put in for a rinse, just got back, had to push to make the post, then... I was off and running, so...), I got the needed and wanted shower.  While dressing and a bit of air drying, I got a return order going for an item, then called to check on another.  All was sat, save the second return order was not delivered by email.  Somehow I saw that coming.  Just... you can almost sense when you are dealing with someone who isn't on the hook, at all.  Probably screwed up my email address in their system while she was at it.  You... or at least I... can just sense it.  Yeah, I'll call after this post.  Then to the post office to pick up mail and packages.  I suspect more are on the way.  Then to the store, and the doctor office.  Finally I did pick up the lamb... checked about a second lamb and got a time to order that and prime rib for Christmas, if that's the way things go.

A package of chops are thawing.  Four to a package.  But, remember, these are fairly small.  Not a problem, just don't confuse them with pork chops.  They are often called lamb lollipops, or proteinpops for a reason.  Still, I can't wait to try them.  I happened to get yogurt.  If I have fresh enough mint, I might, later this week, pull out stew meat, marinate that in mint and thyme and yogurt.  I could use kefir.  I am just not sure kefir will give it a smooth taste... or more texture?  In an odd way, yes, I think yogurt will give it a... smoother texture.  Just betting, from what I have eaten and explored.

Yeah, that was a bit much.  It had to be done.  And I am not through.  I still have to call about that one return label, and then tomorrow I have to return the items... figuring out how to package them.  Anything else?  Aye... a bit more shopping.  I did find an italian spice blend, just not some of the individual spices I like.  And I would like to get fresh mint and... tarragon...  That also does quite well with lamb.  I think?  Fennel seed as well, though I'd like to crack that (brown it in a cast item for just long enough to release the oils... good with pepper too).  I'd also like to find white peppercorns.  That I would pay for, as I'm not sure you can find it preground, and white disappears into yogurt where black looks like a bug got ground into the meal.  Bleh.

I should be able to stay up the rest of the day, make it a complete new day for the second day of the week.  Sure.  No, I won't get to boxes.  Yes, I will get the dishes to a rinse soak, and maybe finish them?  And yes, I will also call about the return label.  *sigh*  On the good side, at least it isn't always just me.  I don't hate her, she sounded tired.  Who knows what is happening in her life.  Maybe just... life.  Can do that.  No sweat, since I caught it and caught it.  *wink*  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here