Monday, April 17, 2017

Back to it.

.
.
I have already started, technically.  I gathered all the dirty clothes, took them back to the wash room, separated enough for... four loads with the remainder being easy to sort from there, then put a load in.  Now I will hit the dishes.  Yeah... that time thing, again, is going to get me.  I won't get to it all, or close?  Half?  I really want to get the sod removed, do just a bit more weeding, put cardboard over the beds, then water the planters.  I think I can, and finish the dishes and counters, plus do a few more loads of laundry?  Well... maybe?

I'm not sore, I'm not running out of... anything, it's looking good.  It's a beautiful thing to open up as much as I have.  I do think the keto and electrolyte juice smoothed things over.  Actually, I might, in my next break, take another dose of that stuff.  While I am shifting, again, back to a more genuine keto diet, I am beginning to consider intermittent fasting.  More for the days when I can't work.  Though, really, perhaps the keto stuff really does work.

This coming week I will be going up to the final level of medication.  Which... isn't great.  It might cause a set-back.  Sometimes, though, I can do that extra, once in a while, without a hitch.  I'll know soon enough.  It looks like I'll be hitting the next dose right at the weekend.  It'll give me a chance to rest while starting... or take it a bit easier.

Woah!  I was writing this up, the neighbors' sons showed up to mow, I went and helped pick up sticks, then when I finished with that as poorly as I helped, I got right back to work.  I forgot to post.  In any case... dishes are all washed.  I should be about ready to rotate laundry.  I think I will rinse and dry one load of dishes, emptying a smaller dish pan, then fill that with hot soapy water and get to work on the counters.  Then a break.

Yeah, not bad.  I'm getting a bit long in the tooth.  I'll try that electrolyte and keto mix, see if that revives me, or at least keeps me from crapping out for two or three days.  Yeah, I'm doing well.  Oh, and I'll send this, this time.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here